Tuesday, July 16, 2013

My own Emotional Turmoil

It actually takes me ages to get u..n u just forget n move on..
It nearly takes me an hour to think before calling you...n u just dnt pick up...
It just takes me few mins to throw tantrums on u....n u just grudge on it for days...
It merely takes a second to say hi...n u r so busy even for the minuscule of the second for it ...
It almost takes a whole night for me to cover up with the whole day of ignorance...n u r ready with ur lot again the next morning..
It takes a lot of courage of mine to speak my heart out...n u don't even listen half of it..
It seriously gets on my nerve when i loose u in between the conversation...n u r absolutely cool about it..
It takes years for ppl to settle down with each other n u r just running away with it in days...
It really hurts me the time u say u r not worth ..i dnt deserve u.....coz if i dnt deserve u ...i dnt deserve anything else in the world...
U have a heart of gold n attitude so bold....i wish i cud show the love for u i hold.....

No comments:

Post a Comment