Monday, April 6, 2020

The very "First Love"


The things we find most unconventionally and unexpectedly always make home in our heart,
So while I try to forget them all, I live with them everyday.
The deep brown eyes setting on me for the first time,
A warm pat saying that you will always watch my back.
The honest smile which always melted my heart,
Holding hands like we will never part.
The plans of lifetime in a wink of a eye,
That's how the first love feels like!
The reassurance of constantly staying beside,
Pampering me with all the little things I like.
Tackling all my mood swings and tantrum,
I was a tireless person  always with high thrum.
Never ending last 5 minutes before hanging up the phone,
All the cute texts in our newly found language like never before.
Feeling of being safe with you whenever you were around,
My first love never let me land my feet on the ground.
Always walking an extra mile whenever you could only for me,
It felt nothing less than Heaven when you were with me.
You brought the best in me, and you set me free,
Encouraging me to fly to the peak and calming down my spree.
You were more of a feeling than a person to me,
Where I felt the most happy and home as I can be.
A hopeless romantic, and someone who can go to lengths for the one you love,
I will always remember our honest and comforting "First Love".


Pic courtesy: Huffingtonpost.com

No comments:

Post a Comment